[rescue] FS Apple Laptop Drives, SATA, with 1 OWC case

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Fri Apr 6 01:38:13 CDT 2018

Well, I did send you the money today via your GoFundMe medical fund - the amount was at $13,337 and I hesitated to change those LEET digits ... but then someone else gave you $20, so then I sent it along :-)

In the mish-mash of stuff I found something useful for the guy that does the TenFourFox and Classilla web browsers, so I sent that off to him at no charge also.

Cheers

Patrick