[rescue] Looking for Sunblade 2500 CPU and RAM

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:47:05 CDT 2018

There are a multitude of small adapters that connect any RJ-45 equipped device
to a wireless network, typically going under names such as 'gaming adapter'
used to put gaming consoles on wireless networks.

In Amateur Radio, a lot of people have had great success with this small
device from TP-Link TL-WR802N (http://amzn.to/2pT8s5l ) that is available for
about $35 last I checked.

Back in the day, I used to use a netgear wireless print server that had 4x
RJ-45 jacks in my basement to connect sundry Sun, SGI, and other computers
from my 'bench'.

Lionel