[rescue] Thanks, yall.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 3 14:20:43 CDT 2018

It's been a hell of a year.  My cancer surgery six months ago, my ongoing
chemo daily (pills) that have messed with my appetite, caused ALL of my
hair to turn bright white, and make me take anti-nausea meds every eight
hours just to be able to function.. and then getting in a fender bender
last week which means my car won't be back until NEXT Thursday, which
means I've been relying on the kindness of a coworker to get to the office
and back.

So right now the only "fun" thing going on for me is trying to rebuild and
upgrade this '09 Mac Pro that work gave me last week, and y'all have come
out of the woodwork to contribute and sell me bits and parts to get those
upgrades done.  It's literally the only reason I've enjoyed life at all the
past week or so, getting to tinker again.

Thanks, so much.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford