[rescue] WTB - E450 CPUs and DC converters

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Apr 3 13:23:21 CDT 2018

My E450 has two open CPU slots just longing to be filled... not necessary for
it's current duties, but those open slots are calling to me :-)

If you have a pair of 400Mhz/4MB cache CPUs and the necessary DC converters to
stock me up, I'd be interested.

Of course, if you had a set of 4 of the 480 modules, that would be interesting
as well, not to mention more RAM to stock this guy up.

Part numbers on the 400s are X2244A or 501-5446. I think also 501-5239

Thanks,

Steve