[rescue] T5220 update

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 16:44:26 CDT 2017

Hi Lionel

Just for the record the password reset on these is real easy and is well
documented using the default user and the identify button, so no jumper
changes or special software etc.

As to the rails, I am not sure if they use the same as the 5120 which were
also used on a wide range of the X series as well as earlier T2000.

Stefan, if you really want one of these T5xxx, I have one or two here at not
silly money in the U.K., so shipping is sensible and no import charges of
course. You can email me direct if interested.

Peter

Sent from my iPad