[rescue] Fwd: [chiclassiccomp] Some Older/Mostly Newer Sun Equipment

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:40:39 CDT 2017

I have no idea what I mean!

To my ignorant mind, there are fiber connections for drive devices and fiber
connections for interconnecting network elements (servers, switches, etc). As
the ports were external (on attached PCI-express cards) I said FDDI because I
assumed that FCAL was the drive attachment technology.

The eBay listing says two b
dual port 4Gb FC HBAb

Sorry for confusion, happy for Davidbs education.

Lionel