[rescue] Fwd: [chiclassiccomp] Some Older/Mostly Newer Sun Equipment

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Oct 11 15:25:46 CDT 2017

The E450 would be fun, but Chicago is a wee bit too far for me to be able to
cover this weekend, or the next couple of weeks :-(

Steve

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [rescue] Fwd: [chiclassiccomp]
Some Older/Mostly Newer Sun Equipment
From: "Dan Sikorski" <me at dansikorski.com>
Date: 10/11/17 2:48 pm
To: "The Rescue List" <rescue at sunhelp.org>

Passing this along, no knowledge/affiliation with the person offering this,
 but thought Ibd pass this along in case anyone on this list is nearby. I
 would assume that he is not shipping anything.

 -Dan Sikorski

 <chiclassiccomp at yahoogroups.com>
 > Subject: [chiclassiccomp] Some Older/Mostly Newer Sun Equipment
 > Date: October 11, 2017 at 1:08:17 PM CDT
 > To: chiclassiccomp at yahoogroups.com
 >

 > As part of our cleanout to vacate our current server room, I have
 > unearthed the following:
 >
 > 8x SLC motherboards
 > 2x ELC motherboards
 >
 > Some parallel/AUI cables for SparcStations (similar to those on the
 > back of a SparcStation 20.)
 >
 > 5x Ultra 10s
 >
 > Enterprise E450 and associated A1000 disk array
 > Enterprise E250
 >
 > 3x Sun Fire 280R
 > Sun Fire V240
 > 3x Netra T5220
 >
 > The E450 and E250 systems are "tower" models, while the rest of
 > the Sun Fire and Netra's are rack-mount. The E450 is on casters.
 > I should have rails for most of the equipment. The Sun Fire systems
 > are very heavy.
 >
 > The systems do not have drives, although I have trays. I also have
 > an assortment of SCA2 compatible drives which can be placed into them.
 > The 280R systems appear to use FC, which I unfortunately do not have.
 > If someone takes the E450/A1000 combo, I can likely wipe enough drives
 > to fill it.
 >
 > Items are located in Evanston at around Sheridan/Noyes St.
 > I can be available for pickup on Saturday, which makes this convenient
 > for those individuals looking at attending the TI User Group's Faire
 > at the Evanston Library. The location is less than a mile north.
 >
 > I can possibly hold items for another week, although we are under
 > heavy pressure to vacate the room as quickly as possible.
 >
 > I will keep a list of what is available vs. spoken for here:
 >
 > http://www.angamllc.com/garagesale.txt
 <http://www.angamllc.com/garagesale.txt>

 > Anything not spoken for by Monday, will be allocated to the e-waste
 > pile.
 >
 > Christopher
 >
 > __._,_.___
 > Posted by: Christopher Bachmann <c-bachmann at angamllc.com
 ><mailto:c-bachmann at angamllc.com>>
6
 70;_ylc=X3oDMTJxZzZpbWhvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcw
 TU2NjE2MgRtc2dJZAM0NjcwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTUwNzc0NTM1MA--?act=
 eply&messageNum=4670> b" Reply to senderB
 <mailto:c-bachmann at angamllc.com?subject=Re%3A%20Some%20Older%2FMostly%20Newe
 %20Sun%20Equipment> b" Reply to groupB
 <mailto:chiclassiccomp at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Some%20Older%2FMostly
%
 20Newer%20Sun%20Equipment> b" Start a New Topic
 <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/chiclassiccomp/conversations/newtopic;_
 lc=X3oDMTJma251dDE5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTU2N
 E2MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MDc3NDUzNTA-> b" Messages in this
topic
 <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/chiclassiccomp/conversations/topics/467
0
 ;_ylc=X3oDMTM1Mm5iYnFyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNT
 2NjE2MgRtc2dJZAM0NjcwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTUwNzc0NTM1MAR0cGNJZAM
0
 Njcw> (1)
 > Have you tried the highest rated email app?
 > <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is
the
 highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can
 access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never
 delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
 > VISIT YOUR GROUP
 <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/chiclassiccomp/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJmM2lyNj
 rBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTU2NjE2MgRzZWMDdnRsBHN
 awN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE1MDc3NDUzNTA->

 E5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTU2NjE2MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTUwNzc0NT
 1MA-->b" Privacy
 <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> b" Unsubscribe
 Terms of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>