[rescue] Fwd: [chiclassiccomp] Some Older/Mostly Newer Sun Equipment

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:02:05 CDT 2017

Those T5220 machines look interesting, anyone have thoughts on them?

Lionel

> On Oct 11, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com> wrote:
>
> Passing this along, no knowledge/affiliation with the person offering this,
> but thought Ibd pass this along in case anyone on this list is nearby.  I
> would assume that he is not shipping anything.
>
>    -Dan Sikorski
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: "Christopher Bachmann c-bachmann at angamllc.com [chiclassiccomp]"
> <chiclassiccomp at yahoogroups.com>
>> Subject: [chiclassiccomp] Some Older/Mostly Newer Sun Equipment
>> Date: October 11, 2017 at 1:08:17 PM CDT
>> To: chiclassiccomp at yahoogroups.com
>>

>> As part of our cleanout to vacate our current server room, I have
>> unearthed the following:
>>
>> 8x SLC motherboards
>> 2x ELC motherboards
>>
>> Some parallel/AUI cables for SparcStations (similar to those on the
>> back of a SparcStation 20.)
>>
>> 5x Ultra 10s
>>
>> Enterprise E450 and associated A1000 disk array
>> Enterprise E250
>>
>> 3x Sun Fire 280R
>> Sun Fire V240
>> 3x Netra T5220
>>
>> The E450 and E250 systems are "tower" models, while the rest of
>> the Sun Fire and Netra's are rack-mount. The E450 is on casters.
>> I should have rails for most of the equipment. The Sun Fire systems
>> are very heavy.
>>
>> The systems do not have drives, although I have trays. I also have
>> an assortment of SCA2 compatible drives which can be placed into them.
>> The 280R systems appear to use FC, which I unfortunately do not have.
>> If someone takes the E450/A1000 combo, I can likely wipe enough drives
>> to fill it.
>>
>> Items are located in Evanston at around Sheridan/Noyes St.
>> I can be available for pickup on Saturday, which makes this convenient
>> for those individuals looking at attending the TI User Group's Faire
>> at the Evanston Library. The location is less than a mile north.
>>
>> I can possibly hold items for another week, although we are under
>> heavy pressure to vacate the room as quickly as possible.
>>
>> I will keep a list of what is available vs. spoken for here:
>>
>> http://www.angamllc.com/garagesale.txt
> <http://www.angamllc.com/garagesale.txt>
>>
>> Anything not spoken for by Monday, will be allocated to the e-waste
>> pile.
>>
>> Christopher
>>
>> __._,_.___
>> Posted by: Christopher Bachmann <c-bachmann at angamllc.com
> <mailto:c-bachmann at angamllc.com>>

70;_ylc=X3oDMTJxZzZpbWhvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwN

TU2NjE2MgRtc2dJZAM0NjcwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTUwNzc0NTM1MA--?act=r

<mailto:c-bachmann at angamllc.com?subject=Re%3A%20Some%20Older%2FMostly%20Newer

<mailto:chiclassiccomp at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Some%20Older%2FMostly%
> 20Newer%20Sun%20Equipment>    b"    Start a New Topic

lc=X3oDMTJma251dDE5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTU2Nj
> E2MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MDc3NDUzNTA->    b"    Messages in
this topic

;_ylc=X3oDMTM1Mm5iYnFyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTU

2NjE2MgRtc2dJZAM0NjcwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTUwNzc0NTM1MAR0cGNJZAM0
> Njcw> (1)
>> Have you tried the highest rated email app?
>> <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is
the
> highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you
can
> access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never
> delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
>> VISIT YOUR GROUP

rBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTU2NjE2MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNs
> awN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE1MDc3NDUzNTA->

E5MDI0MTE0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTU2NjE2MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTUwNzc0NTM
> 1MA-->b" Privacy
> <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> b"
Unsubscribe