[rescue] Fwd: [palle at lyckegaard.dk: NetBSD: donating Sun SPARC 64 servers (fwd)]

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Tue Oct 10 16:11:03 CDT 2017

On 10/09/17 06:22, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
> [...]

Additional information per Roger Ehrlich:  This Sunfire 4800 is in a
full SunFire rack which also contains a StorEdge S1 and a StorEdge 3300
with hardware RAID card installed.  Both arrays are partially populated.
 The 4800 has one failed power supply and two last-known-good ones.

This is more than I can handle on my own without a truck and a crew.
But it sounds like it might be a good candidate for the Large Systems
Museum?

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications