[rescue] Sun V240

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Nov 1 05:01:08 CDT 2017

FYI, using SunSSH, which is the only ssh that ships with Solaris 10uXX, I do
very well using the denyhost application.

Solaris 11 ships with both SunSSH and OpenSSH, its an either/or situation.  FYI,
if you do choose to use denyhost, it (denyhost) works with TCP wrappers.  You
are probably already aware, but OpenSSH no longer supports TCP Wrappers.

Jerry