[rescue] Looking for an LGA1366 motherboard

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Mar 25 15:57:23 CDT 2017

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:14:18PM -0400, Francois Dion wrote:
>I see them showing up on ebay from time to time for about $10 each with
>fan. At least with the 5620 all you need is a basic heatsink with a fan.

Unfortunately I see them for $10 all the time, but then it's another $10 to
ship.. I've ordered a pair (at $16 each) from an Amazon third party seller,
will see how they look before I order any more.. trying hard to find someone
who has a few in a junk box...

>Copper heatsink for rackmount / higher TPD (ie x5675 or worse like x5690)
>are a lot more.

Yeah, and the ones designed for 2U boxes are LOUD..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA