[rescue] Solaris Studio

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jul 17 19:15:19 CDT 2017

" From: William Barnett-Lewis <wlewisiii at gmail.com>
"
" []
"
" & if I can install the Firefox 52 package for
" Solaris 10 that I found so I can have an almost current browser.  :)

nb. 52esr is current.  extended support releases are maintained for 7
versions.  the first was ff10esr, then 17, 24, 31, 38, 45, and now 52.
next will be 59esr, but not until the 'regular' release gets up there.

i would be surprised if your pkg wasn't built from 52esr src.

official archive at http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/