[rescue] Sources of IRIX?

Eric Dueweke edueweke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:42:58 CST 2017

I have had experience with U of M (Michigan) surplus and university of
Pittsburgh. U of M had much more interesting gear but pricing was random
and a lot was scrapped before hitting the floor. Pitt is super friendly and
pretty much lets me set prices. If you're not a jerk, they'll let you go
through anything that comes in. I recently bought two R4K indigos for $10
each.

Eric