[rescue] Sources of IRIX?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Feb 11 21:15:47 CST 2017

On 02/11/2017 09:51 PM, Richard wrote:
> I'm not denying CD changes are needed, I'm simply saying it wasn't
> nearly as painful in my experience as Andrew Jones described it.

   It really isn't.  Especially if you're doing it in a production
environment and it's the ONLY way to install it...there's no
easier/faster way to compare it to.  And at work, there are usually
other things going on, so you just change CDs the next time you walk by
it and see it asking.  Heck, that applies to a home/hobby environment as
well.

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ