[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6

Mike Spooner mike.spooner.ux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:56:04 CST 2017

> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 21:54:37 -0500
> From: John Hudak <jjhudak at gmail.com>
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: [rescue] Sources of IRIX?
>
> I recently acquired a SGI Indy, after having last used one 20+ years
> ago....sweet little machine.
> I am wondering if anyone on the list knows where to find IRIX
> distributions?
>
> Thanks
> John

If you decide to go with 5.3, you may want to also get the "Irix
Development Option" (IDO) version 5.3.
You need it if you want to compile any third-party software (note that it
provides the system headers,
which will be needed even if you want to use GCC).

I have a pristine IDO 5.3 CDROM, let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Mike