[rescue] IP X 525-1177-03

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 03:09:26 CST 2017

Hi John

Not sure if you got my last mail, but would be interested in the board (I have
a spare chassis) if you want to sell it?

I now have a copy of the boot ROM on it thanks, so you do not need to do
anything with it.

Peter
---------------------------
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services
Mbl: 07977 532320
---------------------------

On 6 Feb 2017, at 15:37, john ferguson <jferg977 at aol.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> I unearthed my IPX, opened it up and the Eprom says 525-1177-03 1991.
>

> I think I bought this board in either 1995 or 2003, not sure.  I switched
the hostid chip with the one which came with it.

> as I said in an earlier note, the power supply on tis machine doesn't work.
I have no idea whether the mother board is still ok.  I have a prom burner and
could read my chip if you are interested but this will take a week or two for
me to get to.

> I'm finishing construction of a self-designed and built r/c plane and am
consumed with curiosity as to whether it will fly.