[rescue] OK, this got me there!!! Re: Solaris 11 package conflicts

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Thu Aug 31 16:39:53 CDT 2017

Nope, thanks for posting this.

I've seen it before, but just never had a big enough fire to push forward thru
it to a resolution.

Not that I am taking your situation lightly, but it is always more fun when the
fire being fought is someone else's fire and not your own.

As a follow up, please post/share if 'forcing the issue' here ends up causing
any additional problems or issues.   At $WORK, this life, and the past few, SOP
is to leave the system perl (&& python) alone, and go module crazy with the
in-house one.

Have a great holiday weekend!!!

Jerry