[rescue] [SunHELP] Sorry abou that outage

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Aug 30 14:00:10 CDT 2017

" Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:15:44 -0500
" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" Sorry about that multi-day outage, y'all.

small potatoes, under the circs!

" My Comcast Business connection went down three days ago (I'm in Houston, and
" well, we've had a touch of rain..) and they just got it back up about an hour
" or so ago.  Apparently part of the block lost power, and that was the bit
" where the Comcast node was... so I had no home Internet for a few days,
" which meant no SunHELP mailing lists, as it's all hosted on a machine in
" my office.

just idle curiousity - dsl and/or ftth not available or too expensive?

" Never lost power, though.

safe & secure implied - that's good news.