[rescue] V120 getting closer... (but missing right Solaris 8 version)

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Sun Aug 6 15:20:36 CDT 2017

...but still need a little help.

I got the cable set up and can connect to the box from my Mac.  Opened up
the Solaris 8 box I had and went to install.
However, I get a panic : panic[cpu0]/thread=10408000: invalid
system_clock_freq 0xa98ac7

Doing some research I found out that I need Solaris 8 10/01 when what I
have is Solaris 8 10/00.   Doh!

Does anybody have that iso where I could grab a copy? ( BTW : I need the CD
install version...)
(I know Peter told me when he got back he'd check but if anybody had one
sooner, that would be appreciated)

Earl