[rescue] that's what I get for ordering parts in advance...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 24 18:02:59 CDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 05:55:52PM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>Ugh!

I can't *really* complain, considering what kind of a deal I got on the
motherboards... Just found a couple of screw-types on Amazon (old stock
apparently) that were $15 each.  I snagged two of those, and will just
build these up one board at a time once I know if these newer HSFs will
work properly.  I've already got RAM, cases, CPUs, etc, sitting here
waiting..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford