[rescue] FS: (PURGE) all sorts of classic computer parts, computers, networking, ink/toner, etc

rescue rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Jun 11 00:21:54 CDT 2016

I would recommend the SZ give that CPU.  Sun redesigned the side vent
panels on the SS20 due to heat issues with things like the ZX
framebuffer.

I have a set in the list.

Though, if memory is serving me correct, there may have been 3
different SS20 cases....

The original with the more restrictive vents and the slim cd-rom drive.
An updated version with better venting
And finally the updated case that allowed for a full height cd rom
drive.

And if I'm right, the updated case that allowed for a full size cd-rom
drive has better vents.

That is the piece I'm unsure of... if the revised vents were for the
first case with the slim cd-rom drive, or the second case.  I'd have to
go look at at a 20 I have along with the side vent set I have.

I'll see if I can figure that out and post more data if someone doesn't
beat me to it first :-)

-- Curt