[rescue] FS: (PURGE) all sorts of classic computer parts, computers, networking, ink/toner, etc

Éric Bertrand eric.ricomac at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:13:52 CDT 2016

Oki, mine is a mono Ross Hypersparc 200mhz, zx, 256MB ram. Thinking to add
more if needed. Looking to got him a usefull life. If I could run the zx
buffer on openbsd, this will be a nice idea. I know that the zx heat more
than the sx but it have more ummmph.
Le 2016-06-10 4:08 PM, "J. Alexander Jacocks" <jjacocks at gmail.com> a C)crit :