[rescue] DEC SF200, Alpha servers

J dbster at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 05:38:21 CDT 2016

A DEC SF200 cabinet, thought to be complete, with disk chassis, but not the actual drives (for data security reasons), MAY be available soon in Connecticut. It was removed working some time in the 2000 - 2006 range. I don't have enough VAX equipment to test it, but I have a hard time sending it to recycling.

Similar with Alpha server 2100, and 1000 4/233: MAY become available this summer, with disk drives removed.

With this posting I'm trying to gauge interest and price. This is not a Craig's List ad - I may not dispose of these.