[rescue] Rescued: SGI Altix 450

Richard ejb at trick-1.net
Thu Jul 28 19:23:35 CDT 2016

hmmm...looking at that video looks like each 450 Unit has 4 boards in it
and plugs straight into single phase.  Looks like he has 2 units powered
up that way.

So I am guessing that with 24 CPU boards in the system you have 6x 450
Units in a rack and that there are 2 units per phase plugged into a PDU
at bottom or top of rack.