[rescue] list volume - was Shitposting and title etiquette - was Re: Tektronix 4051 software?

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:31:32 CDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Ian Finder <ian.finder at gmail.com> wrote:

> Part of that was my mistake. CCtalk has been awful lately, just totally
> asinine. And I stupidly had both rescue and CC going to the same folder.
> That his since been fixed,

CCtalk _always_ has issues.  However, that's why CCtech exists, methinks.

I will admit that I am subscribed to neither, but that is beyond my
control.  It took 2 years to get a mod to act on my sub request, and then I
got dropped a few years back, in the great account rollback, and wasn't
willing to spend another couple of years trying to get resubbed.

- Alex