[rescue] VAX 11/750s - Re: Linux wet paint, was Re: Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:49:21 CST 2016

I will eventually replace the TU58 roller. I've had work done by Terry's
Rubber Rollers before, and the guy always delivers good work on budget.

For now, there is a thinkpad T420 living inside of the cavernous enclosure
running Debian-stable and tu58em. Mostly, it just runs the console tape.
Overkill- could use a Raspberry Pi or pocketchip but it's always there to
pull up docs on, so good stuff...

This is only needed in normal use because out of 3 boardsets I lack the
MSCP proms. D'oh.

I have two 11/750s actually. They're fun systems.
One has a working RM80 massbus drive.