[rescue] next rescue.. Sun-1.5

Mark Brown sunrescue1 at marknmel.com
Fri Apr 8 09:17:13 CDT 2016

On 4/6/2016 3:07 PM, Walter Belgers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hope you all do not mind me mailing about my adventures with all this old
> hardware.

Walter,

I find your adventures very interesting.  I started with Suns in the
Sparc IPX era.  Anything older than that is a mystery to me.  I think
I've ever only logged into a Sys-V box :-(

I've only read about the older Sun kit, but I've never seen many
pictures of the guts.  You do a good job documenting with pictures and
words :-)

Please keep posting your adventures, and keeping this cool equipment alive!

Happy Rescuing!

/M