[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 161, Issue 1

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 3 20:22:26 CDT 2016

   Pat I think you may be thinking of the short-chassis version of the
MP2003.  The z890 is A LOT bigger than an MP3000.  Even just the footprint
of the z890 is about 3x that of the MP3000.   The height difference is
about a factor of three, and the weight easily a factor of six.  I have
both models here a few feet apart.

                  -Dave