[rescue] What is this traffic?

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Thu Oct 29 07:48:32 CDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 06:27:11AM -0600, patrick at zill.net wrote:
> Could it be an auto-negotiation problem? Or mismatched speed/duplex?

It could be anything. I just have no idea what, or why it started a while
ago and before that appeared normal for years. I would like to be able to
connect it to when the bad performance started but the "tech support" people
were so useless at the time I first noticed and started calling about it, it
was totally out of the question.

Eventually I want to dump this ISP and I also need a better switch that is
faster and has more ports. If it happens then too I'll have to shell out for
something else to put in line.

Thanks.