[rescue] Announcement

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Oct 9 10:59:55 CDT 2015

On 10/09/2015 08:35 AM, Carl R. Friend wrote:
>>    Some of you are aware that I've been pursuing a long-term project of
>> constructing a museum in the Pittsburgh area.
>>
>>    I am proud to announce that we have hit a major milestone: We have set
>> a date for the first public opening. The Large Scale Systems Museum
>> will open its doors to the public on Saturday, October 17th, just
>> under one month from now.
>
>    That's positively awesome news, Dave!  Congratulations!

  Thanks!  I'm very excited...and nervous as hell.  The event here in
town is a local thing, so the guests likely won't be the normal
demographic for a place like this, so I'm really hoping some geeks I
know from "the crowd" (like this one) will make the trip.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA