[rescue] Vector Plotters

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Tue Oct 6 13:26:15 CDT 2015

On 10/06/15 13:26, Mouse wrote:
> I share your opinion of Gnome terminal, kterm, etc.  But I don't like
> xterm, either; while I don't find it particularly bloated, it does a
> lot I don't like and there's plenty it doesn't do that I do want.  I
> wrote my own terminal emulator.  (git clone
> git://git.rodents-montreal.org/Mouse/X/mterm for the curious; in
> particular, the mterm-vs-xterm.txt file may be of interest.)

Hmm.  Seems from reading that file that it combines being a terminal
emulator with some of the functionality of tmux, which could be argued
to be counter to the Unix principle of "Do one job, do it well".

However, it looks interesting, particularly the improved text/font
rendering support, and I'm going to give it a try.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net