[rescue] The router has arrived

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Nov 8 12:07:04 CST 2015

On 11/08/2015 01:00 PM, Jonathan Katz wrote:
>>   ...perhaps he dances naked in the board room.
>
> Since Tim Curry looks like Larry Ellison maybe they were doing the time warp?

  It's certainly possible.

> Speaking of SUNW, did you ever get the E10K running?

  Nope, I've been concentrating on much older systems lately.  Don't get
me wrong, the E10K is awesome in a long list of ways, but when I finally
get it running it will be...a big fast Solaris box.  I am swimming in
Solaris boxes.

  No, lately I've been living in IBM mainframe land.

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA