[rescue] The router has arrived

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun Nov 8 10:18:23 CST 2015

" From: microcode at zoho.com
"
" On Sun, Nov 08, 2015 at 10:16:57AM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
" > On 11/08/15 05:30, microcode at zoho.com wrote:
" > > 15Mbps... I don't even know what to do with all that power. I'm waiting
" > > for Solaris 10 Update 12 so I have something to download.
" >
" > It would be awful nice to see.
"
" I think you and I and probably a lot of other people are going to be waiting
" a while for that one. Who knows, maybe Larry will sell out to Dell.

saw an article recently on a public interest group which released a
report on ceos who got 'preformance' bonuses without performing.

larry topped the list.