[rescue] museum opening

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Nov 5 23:12:54 CST 2015

  It just occurred to me that I never sent a follow-up email about the
Large Scale Systems Museum's preview opening on October 17th. I've been
in head-down mode since then, trying to catch up with all the stuff I've
been blowing off in the months leading up to the opening. I'm just now
getting caught up.

  In a nutshell, it was a huge success. About 125 people came through
here over the course of the day. I didn't have time to take any pics,
because I was running around like a madman, but my friend Mike Loewen
showed up a few hours early and took a bunch. They're up here:

  http://q7.neurotica.com/LSSM/

  (That's his website, it's just hosted here and he didn't want to use
his own domain, but those are pics of my place, sorry if that's confusing..)

  There's no official schedule for openings just yet; I'm still trying
to figure that out.  At this point it's "open by appointment", but I'll
put together a regular opening schedule soon.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA