[rescue] PF question - WAS::::::::::::::Re Good SOHO router for ASDL?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Thu Nov 5 01:34:28 CST 2015

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the comment.

Without a doubt, the problem I have with the "last match wins" is more a mental
block thing with me, vs suggesting that there might be anything wrong with the
default behaviorism.

Stubborn headed-ness on my part, due to years and years of writing access list
on Cisco routers, and similar rules on PIX & ASA devices in a top-down style
have undoubtedly left me in the rut I am in today.   :)

Jerry