[rescue] WTB: Unix/Solaris Adobe FrameMaker 8

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Tue Nov 3 10:43:56 CST 2015

On 11/3/2015 6:38 AM, Stefan Skoglund (lokal anvdndare) wrote:
> Not for writing role-playing rule-books ?
> I once known a student who started his role-playing business while in
> university - he used the comp lab's Sun machines and their FrameMaker
> for writing rule-books. He became rather good at handling FrameMaker -
> much better than anyone of the teachers. :-)

Do you know if any of his games were ever published in English?

I almost asked if he'd published anything in the US, but I've got books
for a number of different games that I bought from various second-hand
stores, just because they looked interesting . I'm not entirely certain
that all of them WERE published in the US.

I know I don't have any game books in Swedish. (or any other non-English
language, really.)