[rescue] Oh my...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:20:45 CDT 2015

Or, she knew exactly what it was and wanted to settle a score with her ex...
;^)

So many possibilities!

Lionel

> On May 31, 2015, at 1:09 PM, Chad Fernandez <chad.fernandez at att.net> wrote:
>
>> On 05/31/2015 12:07 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> How did she not know what she had? There must be an interesting back story
>> this report...
>>
>> http://bayareane.ws/1QiwrkE
>
> Wow, that's a lot of money.  My guess is that she never paid too much
attention to her husbands hobby, and simply didn't know.  Maybe it had been a
number of years since he engaged with the computers and he didn't know the
value.  In her grieving process she probably just wanted to be rid of the
stuff and move on, not thinking there would be any reason to look back.