[rescue] Memory upgrade in Dell PowerEdge 2560

Raymond Wiker rwiker at gmail.com
Fri May 29 00:49:52 CDT 2015

You may be able to use the faster memory as long as you have the original
PC2100 stick in there (possibly in a particular RAM slot). That's certainly
the case with my 2010 Mac Mini: if I put a PC8500 ram stick in the first
slot, I can put a faster stick in the second slot, even if the faster RAM
does not work on its own.