[rescue] Best wishes to all Texans

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 28 11:32:12 CDT 2015

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 07:20:09AM +0000, microcode at zoho.com wrote:
>I know Mr. Bill is located in the "Most Air Conditioned City in the World"
>and there are other members in Texas including the recent convert Lionel
>Peterson. I have been saddened to see the reports of the terrible weather.
>I hope you and yours and all that belongs to you are safe and sound.

Everything is OK here.  Girlfriend got stuck here and had to spend the
night (oh the humanity!) because we couldn't get out of my neighborhood
without swamping the car - but I have spare CPAP machines, so I just set
one up with her pressure and a new mask I'd not used yet... by the next
morning, everything was drained enough to get her to work with only a
couple of re-routes due to flooded underpasses.

Thanks.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford