[rescue] ultra 1 power supply question

George Wyche g at cjwyche.org
Sun May 17 15:12:58 CDT 2015

Thanks microcode,
  Those 3 programs are *SO* married to the unix + Solaris f77 +
extensions. I had no appreciation of just how married until I undertook
the conversion to modern fortran. I am not desperate to have f77, I just
late to lose a security blanket, I guess.

The code (svn repositories) is elsewhere. The code is being reformulated
on a debian box with the latest flavor of the always a little  behind
gfortran in my spare time.

Thanks again. I did first meet this code in the late 80s on a VAX. So I
know where of you speak. It is hard to believe (and accept that) this code
is worth anything at all.