[rescue] DLT Tape Drive?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sat May 2 08:29:08 CDT 2015

Hi

Most Compaq were LVD in my experience. If you want a HVD drive I have a few
FOC, only issue is I am in UK, so shipping will be probably around $70, so
here if you want it but may be cheaper to find one in U.S.

Peter

> On 2 May 2015, at 14:21, Ethan O'Toole <ethan at 757tech.net> wrote:
>
> I think I have a dlt7000 in norfolk with zero hours on it. All yours if you
want it, but it will be a few weeks till I see it again

> Its a compaq branded drive, dunno if its lvd ot se or what.
>
>> On Fri, 1 May 2015, Cory Smelosky wrote:
>>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I have a working HVD DLT-7000 tape drive to hang off the SC-40 (thanks to a
DOA drive off ebay I made that external).

>> However...I'd like to have a companion drive to hang off my HVD/LVD drive
imaging box (with its 3, soon 4. 2 HVD, 2 LVD/SE SCSI controllers).

>> So...anyone have a DLT-7000 LVD drive that works/any LVD SCSI tape drive
that'll read/write DLT IV tapes?