[rescue] looking for IBM System/36 software

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Fri Mar 27 23:55:39 CDT 2015

You don't need to convince me.  I am very envious.

I have sworn to my self that I am going to slow down on the accumulation of old
computers, at least without selling off or gifting some existing stuff.

I really wish that there was a S/36 SSP emulator that I could run, either on top
of Solaris x86 or Mac OS X.  I would really like to relive my early computer
days, just not sure that there is an easy way to go about it.

I have always wondered about the Baby S/36's.  Never saw one back in the day,
and have only read about them on the Internet in recent times.

Jerry