[rescue] looking for IBM System/36 software

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Mar 27 16:49:03 CDT 2015

  I'm looking for software on 8" floppies for the IBM System/36.
Specifically, I'd like to find a copy of the BASIC compiler, and if
possible, FORTRAN.

  I realize some people may be nervous about sharing that sort of thing,
due to the kind of company IBM is.  This is for my personal use, on my
personally-owned System/36, for education and preservation purposes.  It
will not be shared or duplicated without explicit permission.  Contact
me privately or anonymously if desired.

  This stuff is proving very difficult to find...please, if anyone here
knows where I might locate this stuff, do let me know.

                Thanks,
                -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3