[rescue] SparcStorage Array

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Sun Mar 15 11:34:15 CDT 2015

Hi,

On 14 mrt. 2015, at 17:55, Walter Belgers <walter+rescue at belgers.com> wrote:
> - I'll need to ePay a Sun 501 2553 card and a cable

Thats done. A kind soul is giving me SSA software. And I just found out that
the more modern disk brackets (as seen at
http://54.163.242.74/images/540-5456.jpg ) are a tiny little bit bigger than
the ones that should be used (as seen at
http://sunstuff.org/hardware/storage/older_disk/SPARCStorageArray/SPARCstorag
eArray.disk_in_sled.jpg ) and using the newer ones makes it hard to insert the
tray and absolutely impossible to remove a tray. I have one of the three trays
filled with the old-style brackets, so I guess Ill leave the others empty.
Ill post again when the thing is running.