[rescue] Yamaha C1 laptop?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Sat Mar 14 13:01:50 CDT 2015

> Never seen one in person and I was doing lots of visits to studios back in the
> day.
> I did own a Yamaha C5, an msx computer that was paired with a DX7 and/or ba
> pair of FB-01. I wouldn't mind finding another C5.B
> Francois

A friend has a full C5 system. That's another curiosity of mine, if
anything I might try to borrow his to mess with it.

The C1 was a 286 laptop afaik. Nothing terribly special it just doesn't
seem like many of them around. No onboard sounds like the C5 w/ module,
just midi outs via Dos Voyetra.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :