[rescue] Snow day cleaning - U60 + SCSI

Robert Toegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:24:38 CDT 2015

Yes, I'm still interested.  The nvram is not a problem.  I have a few dead
ones and I have to practice "Dremel surgery" eventually.  Might even have a
good one too.  What I have to do starts at 5:00 pm on Tuesday.  It's a
dinner for the finalists of the Intel Science Talent Search (old
Westinghouse competition).  I mentored a student last year and kept on
after I retired last June.  He got farther than any student ever from my
school.  In fact, there are are only 40 finalists in the country, three
from NJ.  Sort of "unfinished" business for me.  :-)   I just don't know
when I'm going to get there.  I'm leaving NJ about 10 in the morning and
traffic is the big variable. I'm going to try to get there as fast as
possible since I have to check in by 3:00 pm. Unfortunately, checkout time
is 11 am Wednesday.  Do you need the address?  If it's a problem, I could
always find you the next day.  My cell is 908-230-9470 in case you need to
contact me Tuesday or Wednesday.   I'll let you know if there are any
changes.

Bob