[rescue] A wee bit off-topic

Matthew Savukinas msavukinas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:13:41 CDT 2015

On 06/16/2015 01:00 PM, rescue-request at sunhelp.org wrote:

Depending on your virtualbox version check this bug
https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/13961 which was fixed in *VirtualBox
4.3.28* (released 2015-05-13) from the changelog
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog . That but caused me quite a
few problems with virtualbox on fedora 20-22

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another which states that this has already happened.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy