[rescue] Looking for Irix 3.3.2 for a friend

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:48:17 CDT 2015

You can grab 4D1-3.3 bits at:

http://yahozna.dyndns.org/scratch/sgi/

These are tape images, some rough notes I compiled years ago when I got
this running on my 4D/25 are included.  I spent a fair amount of time
attempting to do a network install using them (in theory it should be
possible, in practice I was tearing my hair out, ymmv) and finally gave
up and wrote QIC tapes out instead :).

If it will help anyone out, I can make an image of my 4D/25's hard drive
(I should probably do that anyway...) and share it...

Thanks,
Josh