[rescue] looking for Televideo TS-800A

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Mon Jun 1 12:59:18 CDT 2015

    On Mon, 1 Jun 2015, Patrick Finnegan wrote:

> I need to do something similar for the Documation card reader I procured
> from ebay.  I was actually considering just measuring things and having
> actual rubber rollers made up for them.

    A number of years ago when I needed to have the some rubber parts
replaced on my 40-year-old DG Nova (PTR capstan and magtape drive
capstan) I used this guy with excellent results:

http://www.terrysrubberrollers.com/

    Both pieces came back in better shape than I'd ever seen them, and
I'd been familiar with the machine since the mid 1970s.  (The magtape
drive is busted, but that doesn't have anything to do with the capstan,
and I've probably put a few miles of paper-tape through the PTR without
a hiccup.

    Cheers!