[rescue] Sun T2000 latest OBP image?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 09:34:36 CDT 2015

Hi

Although Oracle decided to stop support of latest LDOMs on T2000
systems, I seem to remember? you need the latest version of OBP for the
last supported version and also if you wanted to run Sol 11, though that
may have been to support the http boot over the network or some other
feature that Sol 11 has over Sol 10. (I did not spend any time looking
just remember it saying it needed to be updated).

Peter